Canon eCopy v5
eCopy is a simple, yet vital piece of hardware helping you realise the full scope and capabilities of your scanning devices across a network. It allows people to scan to a various number of networked locations, including email addresses, desktop devices and network folders, helping to cut costs and improve environmental behaviours.
eCopy lets you connect to your digital copier, company email and other networked applications. It achieves this whilst distributing and managing your electronic copies of paper documents throughout a network and the internet. So not only is it secure, low-cost, but instantaneous.
By writing our own software in conjunction with our developers we have the capability to integrate eCopy with clients existing systems, DMC ensures eCopy can be incorporated without having to outsource the potentially costly IT development.
By adding eCopy to your high-speed scanning capability to your Canon office copier or scanner, your company will be able to transform paper documents into information that is easily shared and utilized into business infrastructure.
Take a look at the eCopy product portfolio demo
The multi award winning eCopy ShareScan® software enables simple, secure, and cost effective electronic distribution and integration of paper-based information. This software when integrated with a Canon MFD from dmc will transform the way your business shares digital files.
eCopy ShareScan® Essentials™ will help your business by securely layering your important documents and images directly into your workflow. Further information on Essentials™ can be found on this .PDF document.
eCopy ShareScan® Suite™ includes all of the software components needed to save time and reduce costs within your business. eCopy PaperWorks provides your staff with the advanced tools they need to scan, merge, modify, and connect business documents with the software they use every day. Full information on supported OS and specification can be found on this document.
For a preview of eCopy SharScan Suite™ please click here to open a new tab and view the product demo
eCopy benefits include:
- Scan documents to desktop for filing. Choose a multifunctional device to email your documents from.
These emails are secure as the device is linked via your server so not only are they secure, but historically viewed
from the users sent file on the PC, just as though you had sent them from your own desktop.
- High return on investment. Reduce your courier costs, as the need to fax documents will reduce as they can be sent
- Turn your company’s documents into an electronic database. eCopy turns electronic documents into searchable
text by using OCR when scanning, pinpointing specific references on each document for quick and easy retrieval, whether that be a date, reference number or even a specific word within all your documents.
- eCopy Desktop software enables users to annotate, amend or add to documents once scanned, allowing content to be
changed, highlighted and then redistributed.
- Speed up document distribution with eCopys unique 'Push Scanning' facility. Highly advanced than ‘Pull’ scanning, it allows you to place documents into the top feeder and ‘Push’ across your network to any desktop device.
- Eliminate user input errors with the minimum of training by letting us create bespoke touch buttons for the user friendly
eCopys touch screen. Buttons such as ‘Scan to Invoice’ or ‘Scan to Accounts’ making it easy to distribe to the correct
Invitation to meet with DMC
For an invitation to meet with us to discuss eCopy please email or phone us to book an appointment. The meeting will normally take up to an hour where we can demonstrate face to face or using Web-ex if you need to stay within your office.