Location: Croydon, South London
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
Contract: Full time, Permanent
DMC Canotec is a fast-growing technology Company with offices in London, Kent, Hampshire and Bristol. Our aim is to provide high quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements.
We are passionate about our staff and looking for highly motivated individuals that want to carve a successful career with us.
Due to the company’s rapid growth, we have a Credit Control opportunity that has become available within the Finance Department. The ideal candidate must have previous credit control experience as they will be responsible for managing a ledger of 900 customers and collecting unpaid invoices in a timely manner. Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner is essential for this role.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email, and letter.
- Maintain notes within the system following all communication with clients to provide accurate record as to the status of invoices.
- Produce statement of accounts.
- Allocate bacs and cheque payments.
- Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Open new accounts and check customer credit ratings.
- Process credit card payments, allocate direct debits and raise credit notes.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years credit control experience.
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm & confident telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure & to deadlines.
- Knowledge of Excel & Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills.
What’s in it for you:
In return for your hard work we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays (rising to 28 per completed year of service)
- Company bonus scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Voucher and discount hub
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please click this link: Credit Controller