Who We Are
DMC Distribution have over 25 years’ experience in selling a wide range of office equipment and supplies to the trade for resale.
Over the past two decades, DMC have developed key working relationships with the leading global brands and are well known distributors for Canon, Kyocera, Panasonic, Ricoh, Sharp and Toshiba.
With established links to European Partners, DMC Distribution offers powerful and timely solutions to a huge range of office needs. Our clients benefit from our buying power and consumables inventory. The net result is the fulfilment of customer needs with the emphasis on speed, reliability, and cost efficiency.
We are seeking to recruit an energetic and proactive Sales Manager to manage the Distribution sales team.
Reporting to the Head of Distribution, the ideal candidate will maximise sales on all new business as well as maintain the growth of existing business whilst ensuring the sales team hits targets.
You will be confident, assertive, a natural leader and have the drive to want to carve a successful career in sales.
This role is ideally suited to someone who has been working in the technology industry and wants to further develop their career within a fast-growing company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop existing client base.
- Actively source and develop new business.
- Ensure the team hits set monthly targets.
- Establish strong business relationships with clients and prospects.
- Develop marketing communication ideas.
- Ongoing competitor analysis.
- Account Management – managing the full sales life cycle from start to finish, ensuring quality customer care is provided at all stages of the process.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a sales manager and managing a sales team.
- Proven experience of the sales cycle, from preparation to closing.
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Required Education and Other Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above (including Maths and English)
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English
- The ability to communicate and interpret issues
- Excellent attention to detail
What We Offer
- £35,000 – £40,000 per annum (OTE £50,000).
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Discount voucher Hub.
- Healthcare cashplan.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
Location : Croydon