Salary: £18,500 – £21,500
Contract: Full time, Permanent
DMC Canotec is a fast-growing technology Company with offices in London, Kent, Hampshire and Bristol. Our aim is to provide high quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements.
We are passionate about our staff and looking for highly motivated individuals that want to carve a successful career with us.
Due to the company’s rapid growth, we have an opportunity that has become available within the Customer Services Department. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic worker with excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner. You will be responsible for incoming calls, routing engineers, dealing with customers queries and offering 1st line support where applicable.
Duties & responsibilities
- Routing engineers ensuring the most effective use of their time
- Providing customers with engineers estimated arrival times.
- Closing down engineer’s calls
- Tracking and sourcing parts for devices
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner and ensuring SLA’s are met
- Assist customers with simple user fixes over the phone
- Various administrative duties
Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Experience in working within a coordination/service role (desirable)
- Works well under pressure
- Confident user of Microsoft office suite
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Voucher and discount hub
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
To apply for this position, please click this link: Helpdesk Coordinator