Location: Croydon, South London
Salary: Up to £22,000 DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
DMC Canotec is a fast-growing technology Company with offices in London, Kent, Hampshire and Bristol. Our aim is to provide high quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements.
We are passionate about our staff and looking for highly motivated individuals that want to carve a successful career with us.
Customer Services Administrator – The Role
Due to the company’s rapid growth, we have an opportunity that has become available within the Customer Services Department. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic worker with excellent communication skills, administration skills and a confident telephone manner.
Duties & responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls
- Log engineer visits onto service system
- Process breakdown calls & arrange installations for the Southwest region.
- Setting up new accounts
- Manage service toner requests
- Monitor and maintain client consumables
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers
- Resolve queries
Skills & Experience
- Have good IT and Administration skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent communication and a good eye for detail
- Previous admin experience
- Works well under pressure
- Confident user of Microsoft office suite
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Voucher and discount hub
- Cycle to work scheme