Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £35,000 (plus commission) + car/car allowance + benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
DMC Canotec are a fast-growing technology business. Our aim is to provide high quality Telecoms solutions tailored to individual customer requirements.
We are passionate about our staff and due to the continuing and successful growth of our business we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our highly ambitious, fast-paced sales team to focus on winning and developing business.
Reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for providing expert advice on the best Telecoms solutions for our clients. You will be knowledgeable and have proven experience of advising clients on traditional business phone systems, hosted VOIP phone systems and supporting technology. In addition, you will have a proactive nature, have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build excellent relationships with customers.
- To contact businesses via phone and field to generate appointments
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle, identify opportunities and build a pipeline
- To promote the full product portfolio of the telecoms business.
- Work in a consultative sales approach to establish strategic relationships
- Produce sales proposals for customers
- Maintain a high level of industry and competitor knowledge
Required skills and experienced
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the telecoms sector
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to network with a customer organisation to identify all key influencers and decision makers
- Experience in selling Mitel, Panasonic and hosted solutions (advantageous)
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Voucher and discount hub
- Cycle to work scheme