Location: Croydon, South London
Salary: Apprenticeship Scheme
Contract: Full time, Permanent
DMC Distribution have over 25 years’ experience in selling a wide range of office equipment and supplies to the trade for resale.
Over the past two decades, DMC have developed key working relationships with leading global brands and are well known distributors for Canon, Kyocera, Panasonic, Ricoh, Sharp and Toshiba.
With established links to European Partners, DMC Distribution offers powerful and timely solutions to a huge range of office needs. Our clients benefit from our buying power and consumables inventory. The net result is the fulfilment of customer needs with the emphasis on speed, reliability, and cost efficiency.
Warehouse Apprentice – The Role:
We have an opportunity that has become available within our Warehouse Division. The ideal candidate will be looking to kick start their career in Warehousing and be a proactive and enthusiastic individual.
This position will be a 1-year apprenticeship program and you will be working towards completed a Level 2 Business Admin Apprenticeship.
The role will include supporting the team and taking responsibility of the following areas:
- Load and unload goods from delivery vans
- Ensure that the correct quantity of goods has been received and compare goods received notes with order notes
- Identify any damaged or missing goods
- Store received goods in appropriate areas
- Pick out ordered goods, and package ready for delivery
- Prepare dispatch notes and print courier labels
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- Participate in company stock takes
Essential Job Requirements:
- Enthusiasm for a successful career in warehousing
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritise
- Common sense
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work we offer the following benefits:
- 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Voucher and Discount Hub
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme